Friday, April 22, 2022

North Country by The Rankin Family Ukulele Chords

If you are looking for North Country ukulele chords, you’ve come to the right place.
You can play versatile instrument North Country using ukulele or guitar.
This song by The Rankin Family can also be played by that instruments.
=

North Country chords has rhythm and included in North Country (1993) album.
You can also find another musical genres, including jazz ukulele chords, country music ukulele chords, pop ukulele chords, world music ukulele chords, and rock ukulele chords here.

North Country by The Rankin Family Ukulele Chords

Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 02:43:38 -0500 (EST)
From: Richard W Cyr
Subject: PRO: North Country(Rankin Family)

Title: North Country(Jimmy Rankin-EMI CANADA)
The Rankin Family
Transcribed by Richard W. Cyr(rcyr@uoguelph.ca)

North Country Rankin Family
[Capo- fret 3]

I’m heading back to the North Country
With the cold wind in my eyes
I’ll be there by sunset
Before the first snow flies – [C,D]

Chorus 1: Rustle the leaves on the ground
This crazy feelin’ hangin’ round – [C,G]
I’ll be remember now and then
But don’t ask when I’ll be back again –

Had this dream late one night
‘Bout working with the gang at the Mull River drive
Danny, me and Freddy Wright making a dollar a day
Just to stay alive. – [C,G]

Chorus 2: Rustle the leaves on the ground
Cold hard rain comin down – [C,G]
Sleeping there on the dark damp earth
For what it’s worth, no reason can be found-
No, it can’t be found

So if you’re passing through the North Country
With the sunset in your eyes
You may find me on the rocky shore
Of that lonely Isle. – [C,G]

Chorus 2

I’m heading back to the North Country
With the cold wind in my eyes
I’ll be there by sunset
Before the first snow flies – [C,G]

Chorus 1
Chorus 2
….I’ll be back again

To play the most songs, including North Country by The Rankin Family by ukulele, the most important basic ukulele chords to learn are C chord, D chord, G chord, and Em chord.
These set you up to play a ton of songs, and each of them is easy to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment